- Digital copies of all audio, video and paper-based (textual and musical) materials in the Trevor Jones collection, preserving these unique artifacts and enabling their use in scholarly study, research and teaching.
- Where possible, all items are stored in non-proprietary file formats, enabling the widest possible and longest-lasting access to these unique resources.
- Audio materials: uncompressed FLAC files
- Textual materials: PDFs and/or JPEG2000 images
- Musical (notation) materials: PDFs and/or JPEG2000 images
- Video materials: under advice
- Estimated total of around 9Tb of digital data. The total number of individual digital files is currently inestimable.