In this section:
Delegate Bookings: Conference Delegate Bookings
- Full price: £20
- Student price: £14
- Day Pass (Saturday/Sunday): £10
Important information about conference delegate bookings
The full price and student passes include all the following between 9:30am on Saturday 18 July and 4:30pm on Sunday 19 July:
- Daily light refreshments (tea, coffee, etc)
- All papers and the round-table discussion
- Lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Illustrated lecture and screening of In the Name of the Father on Saturday
The day passes include all papers, refreshments and lunch on the selected day. The Saturday pass includes the illustrated lecture and screening of In the Name of the Father; the Sunday pass includes the round-table discussion.
The conference fees do not include:
- Accommodation (see accommodation page for advice)
- Composer interview, live performance and screening of Still Alice on Friday
- Conference dinner on Saturday (see the menu)
Delegate bookings for the Friday Still Alice event, and Saturday conference dinner at Brasserie Blanc can be made here. Please note that bookings for the conference dinner must be made by 5pm on Friday 10 July.
Public Events: Public Bookings
Members of the public can book places at our two film screening events using the links below.
Friday 17 July 2015, 7.00-9.45pm
- Still Alice (2014) – interview with the film’s composer, Ilan Eshkeri, with live performance of some of the score, followed by a screening of the movie (all tickets £7). Book for Still Alice here.
Saturday 18 July 2015, 4.45-7.45pm,
- In the Name of the Father (1993) – illustrated talk on the film’s music, introducing and using unique materials from the Trevor Jones Archive, followed by a screening of the movie (all tickets £7). Book for In the Name of the Father here.